History of the Rose Netztechnik GmbH

1953
Foundation of the company Walter Rose by Mr. Walter Rose in Hagen.

1966
Construction of the manufacturing facility in Weiterstadt. The assembly & maintenance group of Rhine/Main moves to its new domicile.

1967
Beginning of manufacturing of technical products for telecommunications networks in Weiterstadt.

1985
The manufacturing plant in Weiterstadt separates from Walter Rose Company in Hagen and becomes an independent enterprise. The new company name is Rose RKM

1986
Rose RKM moves to its new manufacturing facility in Limburg a.d. Lahn. New emphases are fiber optic technology and the development and production of electronic testing instruments like the check and test set PTS 93.

1987
Rose beginns with a new manufacturing range : Plastic injection moulding.

1993
Rose starts its first line for production of thermocontractible synthetic materials.

1995
Constuction of the new manufacturing building for the plastic injection moulding and plastic extrusion lines in Limburg. Foundation of Rose Netztechnik

1997
Rose Netztechnik takes on the complete business job of the company group Rose RKM - Rose Netztechnik and continues all business under company name Rose Netztechnik GmbH.

2002
Umzug der Kunstsoffspritzerei in die neu errichtete  Fertigungshalle. Erweiterung der Fertigungskapazität für die Herstellung von Schrumpfmuffen und wärmeschrumpfenden Reparaturmanschetten.

2004
Implementation of a pressing devision for the production of all punched accessory components of our products. Through this we reached a rise of production depth and an increase of flexibility.

2013
The manufacturing of the electronic devices moves into the new building. Also the administartion moves to its new offices.

2014
Rose expands its product range with manufacturing of reinforced heat shrinkable sleevs and closure systems.